What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    My calendar is only allowing 30 day rental. When I change it to a 2 day minimum, an error code comes up. My short terns rental license us current. I’ve called 4 times and no one can fix it. The problem has been “sent up” but no one will call me back Latest reply by Katie
    Hi everyoneI'm a Superhost and been with airbnb for a couple of years.I recently had to cancel a booking as we are still shielding from COVID. I had accidentally left two days open on my calendar, and someone found them and booked, so it was my fault. How... Latest reply by Sarah1120
    I have dates unavailable by default. When I made dates available beyond a year out, they continue to be unavailable for bookings even though they appear available on my calendar. Help desk says this is a feature, not a bug. Yet, there is no mention of a o... Latest reply by Donald220
    Hi all, we are based in South Africa, Airbnb keeps blocking available dates! I keep releasing them and a few hours later they are blocked again Has anyone else has this same issue and knows why? Thanks in advancePaul Latest reply by Debra300