What Hosts are saying

Someone I introduced has used the title of my property and also copy and pasted my information that I created to benefit themselves and is impacting on my business.Been in touch with Airbnb but doesn't seem to be going anywhere. ?I've only just realised t... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello, we would like to know how we can recover our money from the AIRBNB company that avoids paying us for reservations for 4 months. I sent dozens of messages to the customer service, they keep putting us off and they keep giving unprofessional answers,...
    Why does it show level 1 for me and my property? My property should be level 3. Level 1 is an insult to the work and money I've put into my place. Brand new AC/heater costing me over 15K. I have everything in my place. The kitchen has everything anyone wi... Latest reply by Bettye6
    Hello fellow hosts! We initially teamed up with a local cleaning company for a discounted clean in exchange for giving them all our business. They decided recently to increase our rate over 150% and I was wondering if anyone knows of a BnB friendly clean... Latest reply by Brian2946