What Hosts are saying

I am constantly battling to find things on the Airbnb dashboard. Everything is confusing and is wasting my time. So now, I have to find tutorials for this, for that, and when I do, their dashboards are so different to mine that I still remain clueless!!Wh... Latest reply by Till-and-Jutta0
    Okay, I am in Costa Rica. I have a guest who had a heart attack. I came around the corner to find him laying on the porch, shorts half down, covered in feces. Before the ambulance arrived, he asked me to run the hose on (clean) his testicles and **bleep**... Latest reply by Amy2892
    Dear Airbnb, Warmest Greetings from Nomad Hub Co Living & Villas Kerobokan, Regarding the reservation with ID. **, we would like to ask you about the payment. We has been received from Airbnb IDR. 23.374.877 , actuals the total amount is IDR. 24.264... Latest reply by Breanna
    Hi everybody,Specifically looking for reliable cleaners who are convenient toVienna, 4th district (naerby the main railway station).Plse. don't hesitate to recommend a proper hint.Thank's in advance, Peter Latest reply by Sophia
    Hi - Our payouts are stuck since end of Oct 2023. We need to pay rents urgently.We spoke to the Customer Support and they advised us to change our Payout Method. We added a new bank detail and with different account number. The new Payout got Approved and... Latest reply by Team139
    As a newcomer to this field, I initially believed I could handle everything on my own, but I quickly realized the tasks were becoming too much to manage. So, I've decided to talk to a vacation rental management company at least for the first year. Unfortu... Latest reply by Joan2709