What Hosts are saying

Has anyone else had issues with the Promotions tool? I put a promotional discount in place to try to gain a booking for an open weekend in November, but the promotion ended up populating my entire calendar with unauthorized 20% discounts. A guest with who... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We've been hosting for over 2 years now and we've had more complaints in the last couple months than we have in the entire time we've hosted.We take complaints VERY seriously and we always do whatever it takes to make it right. But the complaints we're ge... Latest reply by Gillian166
    If you are the HOST on a listing and 90% of the payout goes to the property owner and you receive 10% for doing all the bookings and correspondence, will 10% of the earnings appear on your 1099 or the other 90% appear on the owner's 1099?o If you receive ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Please help im a Super Host whose payout was paused after 2 years of successfully receiving my payout. I’m now owed for over 5 weeks and counting. I have been calling and reporting my issue everyday without any progress. My case keeps getting escalated a... Latest reply by Bhumika
    I've hosted 5 groups since last month but payouts never received in my bank account. I got morn then 10 emails said the money has been sent out but no actual transaction been made. So the total amount of funds kept adding up in each email. I called Airb... Latest reply by May1496
    I’m trying to get back on track. Starting this business I’ve encountered all the bad timings but and still trying to keep my head afloat. Never easy but that’s life. I can get all the help I need on how to get back in Airbnb renting business again. I’ve b... Latest reply by Sudsrung0