What Hosts are saying

Hi, I currently have my Airbnb calendar syncing with Booking.com and Holiday lettings. It has all been working fine, up until yesterday. I received a booking on Booking.com, but it is still not showing on my Airbnb calendar. I have tried several times cli... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    I was wondering if anyone knows if there is going to be a template or some other provision from Airbnb that we can use to upload an emergency information booklet for our guests to access as required by the new planning rules in NSW? I know that we can mak... Latest reply by Michael7050
    Has anyone else had issues with the Promotions tool? I put a promotional discount in place to try to gain a booking for an open weekend in November, but the promotion ended up populating my entire calendar with unauthorized 20% discounts. A guest with who... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We've been hosting for over 2 years now and we've had more complaints in the last couple months than we have in the entire time we've hosted.We take complaints VERY seriously and we always do whatever it takes to make it right. But the complaints we're ge... Latest reply by Gillian166
    If you are the HOST on a listing and 90% of the payout goes to the property owner and you receive 10% for doing all the bookings and correspondence, will 10% of the earnings appear on your 1099 or the other 90% appear on the owner's 1099?o If you receive ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Please help im a Super Host whose payout was paused after 2 years of successfully receiving my payout. I’m now owed for over 5 weeks and counting. I have been calling and reporting my issue everyday without any progress. My case keeps getting escalated a... Latest reply by Bhumika