What Hosts are saying

Hi I'm Donna from Vegas. I've hosted twice now on Air BnB, both times communicating with my guests, and they showed up promptly when check in begins, at 3pm. I'm waiting for my 3rd guest now who hasn't communicated with me at all! It's 1 1/2 hours after c... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Здравствуйте у меня с 28/05/2022 не приходят выплаты, квартира подтверждена и аккаунт получал на карту payoneer до 28/05 выплаты приходили. Служба поддержки работает отвратительно отвечают долго и не в тему, каждый новый оператор выдает новую информармаци... Latest reply by Sergii21
    I'm currently a host with 3 properties I fully manage and do all the cleaning for myself a 5 bed/2 bath, 2bed/1 bath, 2bed/2bath. Occupancy is usually in the 90 for them but like all businesses I continually ask myself how can I better the experience I pr... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi everyone, I have a question about repairs. The washer machine in my Airbnb went out a day before a guest was scheduled to come. I was able to get a repairman to fix it the day after their check in day (they are there for about a week). Additionally I d... Latest reply by Huma0