What Hosts are saying

So if you charge for a clean when guests leave, what happens re the change over days every 10th day ? when there’s a bed change, clean of bathroom and kitchen area plus putting the hoover round is this considered as part of the clean at the end ? If so I’... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I'm a US citizen helping my Chinese citizen mother-in-law manage her property in China. Her Chinese bank account is getting all earnings from her property listing and I do not receive any of it. However, I still received a notice for the American Rescue P... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello everyone! I'm Brand new to Airbnb as a host. At our property we offer 'extras', like brunches, massages, etc. Is it ok to request payment for these services via Paypal or Venmo; without breaking any Airbnb rules? I wondered if it was ok to sugge... Latest reply by M199
    Hello, I host long term guests (covered by long term cancellation policy) or occasionally slightly shorter stays (with a Strict policy). I usually offer to refund the guest extra for nights that get rebooked. However, how do you go about deciding what thi... Latest reply by Huma0