What Hosts are saying

Hello, I was wondering if there are resources on market analysis for a successful vacation rental?Similar to a real estate listing, what makes that town a good one to host a vacation rental.Can we find comparable "average listings" for the area?I would li... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, I need to add short-term rental insurance to cover our home/AirBnb. We live attached, but separate, from the AirBnb main portion of the house. Can people suggest companies they use, in the US, for me, please? We got one quote that seemed astronomica... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hi. I am very new to hosting airbnb and still getting furnitures and putting things together. I’d like to get your reco on mattress in a box for 2 Queen and 1 California King sizes. Nectar is having a Cyber Monday sale. With free mattress protector, duvet...
    I set a base price for my listing, but when I preview my listing there is a much lower price shown. I do not have Smart Pricing turned on so I don't understand why it is not showing my base price. I will not rent this for the price that is showing up. He... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0