What Hosts are saying

I made a Special Offer to a guest and it was accepted.I was then surprised to see the New Listing promotion implemented in the Special Offer after it was accepted. I don't recall seeing this at the time I sent the Special Offer.My real question is A Spec... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We are new hosts (Gil and Dionne), in Candler, North Carolina. I have some concerns. Of course I'd like a critique of our listing over all... many thanks. But also have some questions: 1. There are options regarding the payment of Airbnb fees (such as spl... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hola, actualmente cuento con el registro nacional de turismo RNT y he estado recibiendo correos de FONTUR para pagar aportes parafiscales del primer y segundo trimeste de este año, traté de hacer la liquidación en Inicio | FONTUR pero la plataforma solic... Latest reply by Laura
    Hi everyone, im totally new to AirBnB and I’ve just created my first listing today. I honestly not sure if I’ve done it correct so I would much appreciate any feedback which you think may help me. personally I think my picture could be a little better. al... Latest reply by David8364
    • BD01CF15-CE79-4C4B-9FCC-8A916B16C05C.jpeg
    I am new to hosting and set my price for $125 on Sunday through Thursday nights and $150 per night for Friday and Saturday nights. Smart pricing is turned off. Why does it say my nightly rate is $106 on my home page that customers see??? Thanks! Latest reply by Emiel1