What Hosts are saying

AIRBNB is collecting both state tax (6%) and City of Irving Tax (9%) and forwarding to me. My understanding was airbnb will remit the state tax and I will have to file city tax only. Not sure why airbnb is forwarding me the state tax to remit
    Good evening all, I am a Spanish resident living in Spain with a house in Ireland. Does anyone know if I do my tax (renta) in Spain first or my Airbnb tax in Ireland? thanks!
    I had a direct booking query outside Airbnb the last couple of days and ask the guest to book via Airbnb, but this guest was new to Airbnb, she did not manage to verify her account but she did processed payment successfully.Ultimately, her booking was not... Latest reply by Nalini14
    Does anyone have any experience/success stories in getting a special exception approved by the Tuscaloosa ZBA to increase the allowed rental nights for a licensed short term rental above the 45 night statutory cap?
    How did you determine your pricing? I have a new listing and ABNB is suggesting a price far lower than what I think it's worth. I want to drum up business, though, so I followed their suggestions. However, when I check the calendar, they aren't making any... Latest reply by Lisa723