What Hosts are saying

I partially refunded a guest due to a cancellation that rebooked some of the dates. The refund to the guest was taken out of my payout twice. I called support and they admitted it was a glitch. This has been almost a month and still no payout. I keep gett... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi all,I am new host and have been approached by a couple instagram collaborators whereby in return for free accommodation they promote your space or give you a few photos e.g. I'm wondering peoples thought about this. I'm not comfortable blocking out a d... Latest reply by Mary996
    I am a new property owner and I am currently shopping for insurance as well as looking for prospective property management companies to work with. My question is for owners that work with property management companies. Did these property management compan... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Where did the Occupancy Taxes go? Last year and the year before, you could download your Gross Earnings to a csv and the last column was Occupancy Taxes. Now it's gone. Reached out to them and the support had no clue as usual. They said they would call me... Latest reply by Heather213
    Hey Lovely People,I am an airbnb host and my number of properties have grown over the past years. This growth has limited my ability to understand my guests reviews and feedback. Airbnb doesn't provide with a data file for reviews like they do for payouts... Latest reply by Emiel1