What Hosts are saying

Hi

I'm new to Airbnb and I was wondering if I'm suppose to tidy up each day for my guest. For instance, do any of you make their beds up each day? Would love some feed back. Thank you! Latest reply by Sarah977
    I failed to notice that December had opened up for booking and a guest booked four nights before I had set the actual price per night for this month. Cancelling the client would lose us our superhost. Is there any other recourse to get the correct nightly... Latest reply by Denise376
    We have accepted a reservation for two guests. The pricing has charged them for one double room but the gentlemen actually want a room each. We are happy to make two rooms available to them but two rooms will cost more than two guests in one room. How d... Latest reply by Emiel1
    So, having my first round of not-so-nice guests, I have received a few "3"s in some of the individual categories but thankfully nothing less than a "4" in overall. However, it occurred to me - what would someone do if their very first guest left a 1 star... Latest reply by Ava30
    Hi I am currently experiencing this and it is horrible! I booked this apartment in Vienna and we have confirmed timing and dates, full paymet made.On the day of arrival the host turned off their phones and we're totally uncontactable! We dialed that numbe... Latest reply by Huang4