What Hosts are saying

Hello,I have an hotel in France and i include the "taxe de sejour" in the price (that i then pay to the townhall). Is it possible to not add it back on top of the price.And if not, could you at least not charge more than the actual taxe ?RegardsHenri
    While waiting for council to confirm their additional charges < sigh > so that I could decide if AirBnB was still a financially sound option for me, I decided it would be better to Snooze both listings. I set up the Snooze for one month from 15 March (en...
    Hello, very frustrated with airbnb, no matterhow many times I call, I get different people they give me the same scripted message, with zero help. I handle/host a place for a charity, all monies go into there account, I also have 3 of my own places I hos... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello all, I work at a holiday park in North Norfolk, comprising of lodges, most of which have hot tubs. Is there any issues with listing the individual lodges on Airbnb? I'm thinking of listing 1 for the next couple of months and seeing how well it doe... Latest reply by Emiel1
    the guest made a previous reservation just signing with one person after my response he wanted to adjust the number of person but couldnt and was asking me the difference in dollar value but my site is in eurosaccidentaly I refused the approval to give cl... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello Air bnb team! “ I have a great idea !” (Feb 2019) I am a successful host & traveler ..... therefore it strikes me that you are “missing a trick” by not combining these qualities! Here is one way how .... I currently have thousands in future rental... Latest reply by Ange2