What Hosts are saying

Hi!I'm a Superhost, and for the past few days I've been trying to update my profile so that I can list myself for the new Host Services function, but it's a seemingly impossible task...Every time I hit Save, I'm taken to another page that asks me to enter... Latest reply by Laura5108
    Hi, I have a question about the discounts. Are the monthly discounts offered on Airbnb set to 30 days a month or 31 days? And if a guest were to book for a month and a half, would the payment calculated be a one month discount, followed with a 2 week disc... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I'm a guest who stays at Airbnbs about once a month. Until recently I had nothing but good reviews but last June I got one bad review. Since then, another host called out my "low star rating" and I'd really like to know what it is but it doesn't appear an... Latest reply by Sarah977
    HelloAlthough I have been listing for over four years, I tried to show potential guests my property on Airbnb. I included the country, the area,the name of the villa and included more filters but it didn't show.Reviews are all positive, but i cannot find ... Latest reply by Adel1472
    I have received an enquiry from a new member who wants a 1 week booking for 6 guests. This coincides with the end of school party period known as schoolies. Not being able to view a profile,I am hesitant to accept. Any advice is welcome. Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi community, I'm trying to book a room and I'm checking the Paypal payment method is not available. The page shows me the following message: "This payment method can’t be used. Select another currency or payment method" Is this happened because the host ... Latest reply by Oleg114
    Hi guys, I have 4 listings that have been active for 18 months. I recently went in to edit and change photos etc and literally all the edit buttons in the manage listing section are hazy and don't work! Not sure what is going on- I've sent numerous help m... Latest reply by Brian2036
    Is there a guideline, or law about minimum age for guests to be to book? I was asked that question by a potential guest, which led me to decline the booking... as I suspected she was underage. Is there any rule with Airbnb about age requirements? I am g... Latest reply by Sarah977