What Hosts are saying

HiHas anyone else noticed the key icon has been removed from the messenger section in the app? I know find it much more difficult to send a link with my check-in guide on. Is this permanent? Having to message guests with the information and takes longer. ... Latest reply by Jodi-and-Robert1
    Hi Airbnb Community,I want to change the price setting of my listing on Airbnb however I dont know how to do it.My orginial price setting is per room. Now I want to change the rate per guest. Can anyone help me with this please?I look forward to having y... Latest reply by Cristina2370
    We start a Airbnb ficality a few months ago and had been struggling in finding a good cleaning crew partner. I am really looking for some help and support in Waukegan IL area. Thanks in advance.
    Is it possible to rent properties in athens that are listed as commercial properties?It is a fully equipped apartment, with bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom. But due to regulations of the building, there are only offices allowed, therefore no ap... Latest reply by George123
    I've been having several problems reecently with guests wanting to book my property but not realising they can.I have it set on a minimum 3 night booking as standard, but then add a seasonal requirement on the app to set the minimum stay to 1 night for 2 ... Latest reply by Sarah2138
    How many superhosts have lost their superhost status due to a revenge review? Where you get a guest that doesn't respect your rules or trashes your space, and if you charge them damages, or call them out in any way they leave a 1 star review... either you... Latest reply by Tom934
    Please help! I booked an 8 bedroom home in Orlando for 11 nights for my entire family. The booming was accepted and confirmed, so my family booked airline tickets, and because the price of my airbnb was much lower then others, my parents were able to buy ... Latest reply by Carola161
    Hello Is anyone seeing the wrong monthly total showing in the Progress section? Also the Progress chart has gone. I loved That! Now i have no idea what my monthly totals are. Please help Latest reply by Teresa1641