What Hosts are saying

Our renters just have just left and our faucet is broken. How do we go about getting our security deposit? Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    The moment i click on publish the page goes in an infinite loop showing - something went wrong - Try again. "It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again." And if I click on try again, it shows the same message again. Latest reply by Liesbeth15
    Hello Community. As we all know effective July 1, 2019, AirBNB will be collecting and paying out taxes directly to our local jurisdictions. The only issue I have and one that hasn't been resolved through submitting requests is that AirBNB has the wrong ... Latest reply by Elizabeth2332
    Hi Guys !I am Superhost for about 2 years. I manage several Apts. I have problem in creating new payout routing rule. Simply, system does not allow me to save new percentages of money splitting between two accounts - it just stays in percentages it is rig... Latest reply by Elizabeth2332
    Hello,my name is Jack and I am from Greece.Me and my family have 21 houses in Santorini and we advertise them via AirBnB the past 7 years.30 hours ago our acount got hacked and we cannot access it since then.We called AirBnB costumer service and they told... Latest reply by Terry190