What Hosts are saying

PLEASE READ. I would like to share my experience with other hosts who may have had similar problems.I have rented out my villa last month for most of the month, and have not recieved my payment until now. MY PAYMENTS ARE OVER 35 DAYS LATE!!!!!! Airbnb owe... Latest reply by Rachel1963
    Good day, we have a house in Greece, region Halkidiki Kassandra, nice and quiet location not far from the city of Loutra. Because we live abroad, we rent out the house for several months. For this we are looking for a co-host, for example someone who alre...
    Yesterday I found that my discount settings for 3 nights, 4 nights and 5 nights and early bird discount had all been reset to zero, so I put them all back in. This morning they have all been reset to zero. When I spoke to airbnb all they said was they c... Latest reply by Toru24
    I have a message "Your listing has been temporarily paused. Because your overall star rating is less than 4 stars, your listing has been temporarily paused and removed from search results. You can reactivate and come back to hosting after learning more ab... Latest reply by Marlene255
    I made a Booking on 18 Nov 2018. The booking total was €1015.96I paid a Deposit of €577.55 at the time of bookingThe booking was cancelled on 24 Nov 2018As part of the cancellation confirmation in the system I was told I would receive a refundAt the time ... Latest reply by Marmik0
    Dear Community, Having used both Airbnb and Siteminder for years, we are eager to get our listings set up to be compatible with our channel manager. When we saw that the channel was now available on Siteminder, we decided to start setting up the conne... Latest reply by Nina1204