What Hosts are saying

Hi Everyone, I am a new user to AirBNB; I have just booked a place and booking in pending due to ID verfication. I have used my drivers licence. How long does it normally take to verify? and is the booking held until it has been completed? Thanks Ci Latest reply by Cathie19
    Hi you are asking about account details. I am wondering why because you have them. You are also asking about my registration number, where can I fin it Thanks Kolbrún ** **[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Susan17
    Hi Hosts. I am brand new to the community and am currently hosting my 2nd guests (5 nights). My 3rd guests arrive in 3 days (6 nights). I have a question about managing varying guest expectations. I realize every guest has different expectations and p... Latest reply by Kylie20
    Hello, I am new to hosting. I had to cancel a booking because there was some pathways being worked on at our resort that made it loud and unsafe to access our unit. I gave the guest the option of canceling and finding someplace else to stay, or that I c... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi Community!! We could really do with some help understanding the rules if anyone can clarify this at all. Our home is a small three bedroom terrace house. It's primary function is our home. We have one room that we let through Airbnb with use of a sh... Latest reply by Danny-and-Shaun0
    Buenas Tardes, Quisiera si me pueden aclarar como puedo cobrar a un husped dado que recibire por primera vez a una persona y no tengo claridad que hacer.Yo tengo transbak, le cobro directamente??? o se me hace despues el abono??? A la espera de comentario... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi there I’m new to Air BnB. So my question:I’ve set my daily prices for all the months. My rates for peak season in March is R3200 per day, however I just received a booking request for 9 days which the total payout for the 9 days would only be R4415, wh... Latest reply by Quincy
    due to some reasons i was out of station,and my neighbours hosted my guest at my home,it was some issues about services,and got unsatisfied review.but before i always had very good reviews.so pleaase let me know the process to reopen my hosting.