What Hosts are saying

PLEASE HELP ME !!! PLEASE HELP ME !!! PLEASEHELP ME !!!PLEASE HELP ME !!! PLEASE HELP ME !!! PLEASEHELP ME !!!PLEASE HELP ME !!! PLEASE HELP ME !!! PLEASEHELP ME !!! Hi, I'm Francesco 28 yars old from Italy. I am writing here in Italian, I hope some peop... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hace unos días debí cancelar una reserva en mi apartamento por un problema que tuve, pero que ahora está solucionado Lo que me pasa ahora es que hay una persona interesada en reservar un período similar al de la reserva que cancelé yo, pero en el calendar... Latest reply by Quincy
    I have to say I have never in my life been so offended. I have yet to even rent through Airbnb and I recently went on to search for something and my account was locked. I tried to get it to unlock and they asked for my ID photo. I sent it and then I go... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hello everyone, I am a new member on AirBnb community , and I need help. I put my apartment for rent, as I was a new member airbnb suggested to make 20% discount for the first guest, so I added this offer. After 2 days I got the reservation from a couple,... Latest reply by Ketevan6
    Hi I received a notice from my bank regarding a reservation. At the moment I can't get a hold of my wife. Could I get details on this reservation to make sure it is ours. The number ** **[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Gui... Latest reply by Victoria567
    I have a guest and his family that came and dstayed with me last year. They are from France and I live in the States. There was not a problem with him booking the trip at all. They have asked to return this December as well and now they are having troub... Latest reply by Victoria567