What Hosts are saying

Hi,We are renting an aprtment in Chelsea London for 1 week from The London Club. The listing states under amenities:- "Luggage dropoff allowed For guests' convenience when they have early arrival or late departure" This implies that this service is inclu... Latest reply by Rob121
    Hi, I am new to Airbnb. I have a 4 bedroom villa that can be rented as a 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms (people would not be sharing with someone else if they rent only a 2 bedroom for example). My price is different for 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms but it is also different de... Latest reply by Vanina19
    I am a guest and I have recently booked a house and according to her message to me, my instant booking doesn't qualify for my event I am having. My issue is will I get a full refund back If I cancel because it tells me I have to pay a service fee. It has ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, sorry to be using this platform, but I've attempted to find a resolution with PayPal and I'm currently still awaiting their response. I'm a South African and started our Airbnb in November 2017. Fortunately, the listing has done very well recently ...
    I created my property and all set. However, the listing is in the status of "Finish your listing". When i click - it is asking for option to select the Payout with the list of address (btw, everytime the list of address grows and there is no indication ab...