What Hosts are saying

My airbnb profile won't load a picture. I have tried dozens of times over the last 6 months, both selecting a saved image and taking a new picture but nothing happens. I am using a samsung tablet (and sometimes a motorola phone), but nothing seems to work... Latest reply by Paul1538
    Hello, I am a new user trying to upload my ID. This is the 2nd day I have tried. In my chrome browser I have uploaded the docs but the window is spinning, now for over an hour. How do I get past this?thanks,
    Hi. I would like to eliminate an announcement that I have made because my room is not available anymore and still Im getting some messages of people interested. How do I eliminate it? When I try to access to the announcement settings there no option for t... Latest reply by Quincy
    I ordered Smoke & CO Detector on 6th. October 2017 - Order # 67414. This was to be supplied by Airbnb for FREE in 6 weeks. It is now over 10 months and atleast 15 to 20 follow-ups with phone calls & emails but I have still not received the item. Hence ca... Latest reply by Lynn329
    Hello, i had a guest who booked room 4 days ago and wrote me message which I replay in a minut and told him to tell me arrival time as soon as he find out. He didn’t answer so I wrote again yesterday for arrival time , because I left the town and left ke... Latest reply by Cormac0