What Hosts are saying

I have received voucher from you on 07 of October 2015, and I want to use it today so it would not expire, but it said that it had expired?! How come that that is possible ? In the mail it said that it is valid for one year afted it was issued, so I shuld... Latest reply by Louisa15
    • Air.PNG
    Hello community, I need help. I had a guest who made a 70 day booking with me. She negotiated a 40% discount for such a long stay. After 3 weeks she started making false claims about ammenities being missing and was issued a further 10% discount by Airbnb... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi everyone, I have a real problem! I had a request from someone who needed to book for two months in between selling a house and buying one. They said they were waiting for their money to come through from the sale so they couldn;t pay the 3500 up front ... Latest reply by Wendy478
    Dear all, My mom just received an email with subject "Pending: Reservation Request" from Ferdnando (Airbnb) on her email inbox and she clicked on "view and reply" on the email. This link lead to her airbnb profile (she's a host) but she was a bit confused... Latest reply by Matthew285
    I have been blessed to have several return guests. One has come back 9 times (traveling nurse). I noticed that each time that she left a review that my percentage of 5 star reviews didnt change after her second visit. Do return guest reviews of each stay ... Latest reply by Carol407
    just recently when I receive a booking , in Windows 10 it initially shows the content of the e mail and then changes to blank screen blocking all the information. I am able to retrieve the details through my hosts dashboard or on ipad but this is a bit fr... Latest reply by David2815