What Hosts are saying

Hello! I have a question about booking. I want to know why 2 days before the guests arrive are shaded gray and unavailable for booking. I have my place set to same day booking with a 3 night minimum stay, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out why 2 ... Latest reply by Steve143
    About a week before arrival the guest asked for early arrival and late checkout. This was my first guest staying less than three days. Guest complained that my home wasn't clean enough. Previous guest was late leaving and the time for preparing for next g... Latest reply by John1080
    I need to collect a total of 11% tax on all my rentals. There was no section when I created my listings to add taxes, even though properties in the same city even the same building have a line that charges "occupancy taxes". I have to talked with customer... Latest reply by Ellen250
    Hi everyone. I have 4 listings more than 2 years posted on airbnb, I have tried to add another one, and I can just see the message "UnauthorizedSorry! Please manage your listings via your property management software." Can Anyone give me assistance with i... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi Community Center, My location is not exactly shown on map as my address. I am trying to do like the instruction on Help Center but it still does not work out. Can you guys take some time to help me to solve this problem? I am so appreciate for your tak... Latest reply by Matt469
    Hallo! It's the first time that it happens one guest cancel the reservation in the middle of the stay?I not even know this was possible.The guest booked for one month and she stayed maybe 15 days. She wrote me she found another place where to stay. Airbnb... Latest reply by Shannon258
    I followed all the steps to host an airbnb experience but I haven't heard anything and I don't see where I can see the progress. How do I know when it's been approved and is there a dashboard for it?