What Hosts are saying

I have called Airbnb over 30 times trying to receive my correct payout. A canceled reservation was refunded twice for the one cancellation. I've contacted the company over 30 times and escalated it to a supervisor, but only told it would be forwarded to a... Latest reply by Kim564
    ** I'd like to make a reservation with this reservation number. Tell me how you can do this. **[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Steve143
    When she was leaving we told her we would have to charge her for the extra person, so she said book the extra charge through Airbnb, so I did that and then got notification that she had cancelled her booking.how do I get the extra money back?i can't even ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi. My guest and older gentalman, left me a hand written review. What should I do about having it placed online? Latest reply by Skye9
    Hoping you can help. We have booked and paid for an entire villa a year ago. At the time we booked for 4 adults and our 2 kids. Last week the couple staying with us indicated they can now not come. So now it is just 2 adults and our 2 kids. The dates have... Latest reply by Emma435