What Hosts are saying

I listed a private room in Carrara. Qld 4211 last Wednesday 21/03 for the Commonwealth games, but can't find it anywhere.I've had several emails from airbnb stating that listing has ben successful etc...I've tried looking in the chat rooms and online, but... Latest reply by Emiel1
    My wife and I began hosting in January in our modest home in SW Florida (Sarasota), but we're both native New Yorkers. With that in mind this piece in today's NYTimes may interest some of you: Welcome, Airbnb Guest! Your Neighbors Are the Trumps Latest reply by Barry-and-Lera0
    Hello Everyone! I am facing a problem with my Airbnb mobile application. The problem is that my mobile application is not showing me the complete detail, like the apartment number. On P.C it is showing me the apartment number.
    To whome it may concern, Hi, i'm lipika from Thailand. I already made a payment to booking room at hangzhou for 4 nights.Then, Host asking me to cancel booking. what should i have to do or I have to let the host cancel my booking. If yes, can i get the f... Latest reply by Lipiga0
    • page1.jpg
    • page2.jpg
    Hi guys Hoping you can help. I am trying to add Paypal as a payout preference and when the I hit log-in with Paypal it brings me to my Paypal dashboard but does not give any prompt to link accounts. Any ideas?
    Hello! I am trying to change my account email address and I'm having problems. I make the change and hit "Save"; I'm told to confirm my identity by logging into Facebook. A new window pops up with Facebook login. I enter my login info and the window disap... Latest reply by Audrey-Jo0
    Hi, I've just been notified that someone from Cambridge, Mass. has accessed by account (not me.) So I've promptly changed by password. However, in doing so, I was able to access a "login history" screen which was very disconcerting. There are logins fr... Latest reply by Matthew285