What Hosts are saying

Hi. I listed my property 3months ago, and couldn't work out why I'd had no enquiries, until I realised that neither I nor anyone else can actually see/find my listing. I've checkd and triple checked the listing, and it appears as 'listed', but not find.... Latest reply by Rebecca306
    Good day my account is miracle.y.er@hotmail.com i have a deduction from my bank card on date 2017/12/21 amount at R3061.24.This deduction doesn't have a reference number.I am not sure what's this for, could you please assist. Thank you Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hello everyone, After couple of bad reviews on cleanliness, I did clean and tidy up by myself instead of cleaners. Then, a new guest just got in and straightforwardly sent me dozens of pictures claiming how dirty this place was at 3:30am today. This gues... Latest reply by Sarah977
    A guest booked in for 5 days. I sent a Special Offer so she might extend her stay. She declined so i withdrew the Special Offer. Problem is....I am still seeing the extended Special Offer dates....& not the original booking dates?? How do I make sure the ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am a host and have a confirmed booking for the 21/08/2017. My guest informed me that he paid on the 7/08/2017, but I have not seen payment into my bank account yet. What do I do? Latest reply by Marla-and-Walter0
    I have had a guest who is now unable to come due to having flu this evening, she has only just messaged an hour ago. She is asking for her partner to stay to which i respond he will have to send his own booking. Apparently she has spoken with Airbnb who a... Latest reply by Clare-and-Coco0
    Hi, my calendar has been blocked from July through December, I dont know how or why? I have tried unblocking but it only allows me to unblock on day at a time - Thank you for any help Latest reply by Emiel1