What Hosts are saying

My account was hacked in October. Thankfully I used a virtual credit card number with a set amount and expiration date so they were not able to do anything other than 'capture' my account, change some of my profile info, loaded a couple of stolen credit c...
    Hey,what could be the problem with my listing. All l see a numerous people views,but l message l read all the time is Least no.of listing.what can l do to improve. I belief l have met most of the minimum requirements for Listing Latest reply by Emiel1
    I had a reservation in Portland Maine in early November, had to cancel for mdical reasons, followed all procedures, told the host in plenty of time and was assured by him that it was not a problem, was assured by Airbnb that we would receive a refund in f... Latest reply by Helen3
    I try numerous times to log in and get the 'Sorr'etc 'message. I have tried deleting all information and re-entering yet still get the error message. This has been happening for over a week. I'm using Microsoft Edge server and not Chrome to access my acco... Latest reply by Quincy
    As I said I was not aware Instant booking was on. I don't recall being informed. Am I forced now to take a booking and if I cancel it will it count as one of the 3 per year? Latest reply by Gracia6
    After a client books my villa, I send them various pdf files from my Gmail account to their AirBnb email address. The problem I have is that some guests have reported that the "Reply To" email address is coming up with a name "gemma...@host.airbnb.com", w...
    I have been 'open' for about 3 weeks now and have only had one person book two nights with me. He gave me a good review but I can't get anyone else to hold a booking. I have had two people inquire but neither have booked. I am not sure what I am doing ... Latest reply by Mark26
    Hi everyone, I'm new to Airbnb and although I gave the option to charge only 25% of the rate of the fee to my first guests. What happens is that reservations are being charged for space and not for person, so I have reservations of 3 and 4 people who only... Latest reply by Norma68