What Hosts are saying

It appears that if either guest or host do not submit reviews then neither get posted!This needs changing as bad guests can not follow house rules but know that if they don't submit a review then they cannot receive bad profile reviews! Latest reply by Lilian20
    Sorry if this is covered already. I tried to go through all the invoice threads....I am in Macedonia and the accounting here is perhaps unusual. As soon as income comes in to my foreign currency account the bank contacts me to ask 1) what invoice number... Latest reply by David126
    I just uplodaded pictures and finished my new listing last night but I seem not to be able to view it when i look for it online.Could you help me with this ?Thanks Latest reply by George193
    airbnb notified me that my account was canceled. They did not gave any explanation at all... I had plenty of good reviews and sure no complaints from guests or hosts. To be honest only reason I can think of is that sometimes I asked host if I can pay dire... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I would like to send a screen shot of Google maps to show my guest how to get to my apartment. When I try to do it in our conversation the app says that I need to give permission to my Photos for the app... But where do I do that on my iphone? I simply ca... Latest reply by Barbara83
    How can I find out the details of a payment made to air BnB ? This wasn’t down through my account but I noticed a payment on my bank statement so I'm seeking detail on that payment.
    When co-hosting, there's a bug on the ipad app that combines the co-host name with the guest name and displays this on the inbox as if the two are travelling together. Not too fussed but if this also shows from the guest side too then it's a poor impressi...
    • IMG_6064.PNG
    Hello! With two homes on our property I have not found a way to leave the dates open and available after a booking, they are automatically set to 'unavailable' with the guests confirmation ,any idea how to change this? Thank you! Latest reply by Serena110