What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I'm trieng to book an appartment in Cuba using airbnb, but I have a message that 'airbnb is not licensed to provide booking'.Looks like this is becouse of my location (UK). I have tryed to do it from Ukraine (this is not a Europian Union area),... Latest reply by Ritchie5
    What if a client books in July pays upfront 2500 euro for a rent in September but then I find another client wants to rent my house for 3 months some weeks later. Can I back out return the money to the first client and take the more interesting option?Wha... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Hello, community! I would like to set a specific price for certain months and when I go to pricing tab in the menu for my listing I should be able to do it in something called the "long-term pricing" section. However, I don't have such section there. Coul... Latest reply by Elizabeth412
    I'm a new host in Duluth, Minnesota. Been loving it! Meeting new people. Sharing location I love. Offering affordable and fun options to travelers. Some want novelty of sleeping on a sailboat. Others want convenience and comfort of RV. I can only sleep on... Latest reply by Joan134
    I have just accepted a request, but the calendar shows as available.. How long does it take to get the calendar updated after getting a reservation ? I thought it was immediate Latest reply by Marla-and-Walter0
    Hi, can someone help and advise. I had a guest who used my studio last night and spilled full bottle of red wine over new duffet and pillows and right through to the mattress. Guests admitted responsibility for this. We have attempted to clean but has sta... Latest reply by Allison2