What Hosts are saying

I have been listing on airbnb for some years how and have a total of 17 listings. Recently i have been upgrading my listings beds with new materasses. I bought orthopedic ones with springs and extra foam on top , a more expensive hard materass. however i ... Latest reply by Aaron112
    Hi everybody, I'm new to Airbnb and, while I filled all all infos successfully, I still didn't manage to add payout method with international wire. I filled in all form fields, including my correct bank account details and when I submit, it just takes me ... Latest reply by Gerry21
    Hello!How to get money from This is my first time hosting. Hence, I would like to know, How to get money from Airbnb and how long it takes for the money to get transferred to the bank account (As I have already filled the payout details and it says ready)... Latest reply by Kate157
    Is it possible to see the IP address of a given message in the inbox? (or country/city of origin for that mater)Apparently Airbnb type of accomodation is banned in my city (a bill pushed by big chain hotels, obviously) and I'm guessing some inspectors may...
    Does anyone have any idea how to actually talk to someone at Air BnB??? I am new to this and it is so much to read- I do a lot better with a conversation. Someone that knows the system could answer my question in two minutes. It would take me two days t... Latest reply by Quincy
    A guest cancelled when her husband became very ill. We issued her a refund even though her stay was very close. She recieved the refund of the airbnb fee portion and shortly thereafter airbnb wrote to say that the guests rental fee had been deposited to m... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0