What Hosts are saying

I got my apartment professionally photographed by Airbnb a few weeks back. The photographs were uploaded on my listing and were visible for a few days before suddenly they were taken off automatically. I can't see them anymore on my listing. Is this a sys... Latest reply by John752
    Good morning, This is a first for me as I have never had a major issue where I could solve it by working with the guest, however, your guidance will be greatly appreciated in a difficult position I am in. I have a guest who checked in approx 1 week ago an... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Hi All I have my bookings set at minimum of 30 nights however in my cancelation section Im not given the option to select Long term cancellation.Can any of you please help me set this up? Latest reply by Zoran12
    I've got a family trip planned to London (from Australia) so decided to give Airbnb a go. Basically we made a reservation and everything was fine up until Friday when the booking just came through as cancelled. The Host then contacted me a day later thr...
    I have been hosting since 2016. Not too long and not too short too. I have met the following situation and what will you do? Out of no where, one anonymous profile msged me in airbnb, asking for my guesthouse address and he is the friend of this particula... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    I reset my prices a few mins ago and turned off smart pricing but the quotes guests are getting are still way below my set prices . why? I dont have any discounts set up .Thanks Latest reply by Drew29