What Hosts are saying

Hi there co-hosts, please can you tell me how much I should charge mileage for chauffering a guests who is flying in from Scotland arriving @ Gatwick Airport and I suggested driving her to/from the airport but how much shall I charge per mile? She wants ... Latest reply by Jamie15
    I recently had a negative review which I was able to respond toThe guest also made an additional comment with Chinese characters. I think this is unfair to the host:I don't know what was saidI was unable to make a response in the same languageI feel airbn... Latest reply by Graham-and-Sandi0
    Hallo ihr Lieben! Ich bin neu hier und möchte bald beginnen eine Wohnung in Niederösterreich zu vermieten. Da ich nicht in der gleichen Stadt wohne, dachte ich es wäre eine gute Idee einen Reinigungsservice zu beauftragen, der mir vielleicht sogar mit der... Latest reply by Karin102
    Hi, we have 4 bedrooms and we can rent anything between 1-4. How can we do it on the platform? I can only get one "item" booked. So if someone wants to rent 3 bedrooms for example, how can they pay for that? I wrote in the description that the price liste... Latest reply by Ozana0
    My tip of the day is to go around and shop for link shorteners. You could use Bitly when you promote your listing on the web, blogs, forums or social networks.A bitly link looks like this http://bit.ly/2qePUwu This is supposed to be short, Google short l... Latest reply by Lilian20
    • Short
    Hi there I am trying to link this google calendar to my Air BnB listings? It won't accept this URL? Any help would be appreciated. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/marshallfarmph%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics Thanks so much,Roxy
    Hello all! For anyone who wants to read my venting... I'm a rather seasoned airbnb traveller - Airbnb is my preferred travel accomodation! However, I've recently had a few sour experiences and I am looking for a bit of encouragement from the community. Th... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0