What Hosts are saying

Hello! So we had a guest book for 3 nights and never showed up. He then stated in his rating that he had "no input" since he never stayed at our place but gave us 3 stars - and that's bad, right? How can you give any stars to a place you've never been to?... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I refered a friend to use Airbnb hopeing that not only would they benefit by getting a travel credit but I would also. Well only half of it worked! My friend receiced their travel credit, $40 and was very thankful. but when I went looking to use my travel... Latest reply by Cindy-and-Bruce0
    We put out listing up weeks ago. So far we have only had 18 views which I think is just me looking at the lisitng. How do I know it is available for the public.Also, I have 2 identical listings of the same room ( I only have one room to rent out). WHY? Ho... Latest reply by Carol256
    I have changed my homes setting from accepting 2-12 yr old kids to no kids - clarifying in the house rules that 7yr old + will be ok.I have two reservations that are bringing toddlers even after I warned them of the safety issues (stairs, railing). Should... Latest reply by Ali40