What Hosts are saying

hi i have had the booking guest emailing me that the arriving guests are not the same as the booking guest ? what should i do ? help ? cant seem to contact airbnb as this is rididcolous situation i am new to this as i have just recently listed the prope... Latest reply by Emily140
    Hi,We are hosts, but are currently travelling in Sri Lanka, staying in a beautiful location in Weligama. The problem is we have been without running water for four days, have twice had to go and fetch from a borehole one kilometer away, the toilet cistern... Latest reply by Kate157
    I am new to air bnb and cant find this question anywhere in the community. An unverified guest sent me a request last night to book for a discount and it is listed as pending. It's not a huge discount and it's for 5 days so I am willing to accept. She is ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I'm travelling with my family to London and everything seemed ok with my booking until Friday when I received a cancellation from Airbnb. The following day the host contacted me via Airbnb and said that there was a technical issue with the listing and the... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    My 1 person fee is £50 and my guest gets charged £8 service charge which is 16%.I understand the service charge max is 12% why do I have an £8 charge and not £6? Latest reply by Kim-and-Jen0
    I was renting an apartment in London and its owner allowed me to sublet the apartment to AirBnB guests. I've now terminated my rental agreement with my landlord and have moved away. However, he is still using my AirBnB account to rent the apartment out ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have few apartments near the Adriatic sea, in small touristic village called Zaostrog, in Croatia but BNB's engine refuses to accept my address although it is visible in Google Map. No matter what I do, it removes entered, it does not accept the whole Z... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0