What Hosts are saying

So, I'm trying to connect my Facebook account to Airbnb basically to be able to add a description of myself.Then Airbnb ask me to verify my Facebook account and to write my password. I enter my Facebook password and this message appears: Incorrect Faceboo... Latest reply by Vasyl0
    HiI would like to include pictures in my house manual, of things like remote controls, Coffee machine instructions, etc.I have tried pasting .jpg and .png files, but these fail.Does anyone know how this can be done?Thanks very much. Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I have a guest due to be here within the hour. I looked her up and cant seem to find any person with this name nor social media. Airbnb has there verification cjeched but i would like to see the id. I asked the women who refuses to send it from phone yet ... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    HI- I am new to hosting. I posted my listing got two bookings and now when you search for my listing Airbnb says "this listing is no longer available" What happened? How do I get my listing back to being posted? I went into my listing and tried to edit th... Latest reply by Alexandra224
    This been so annoying!, somehow i screw it up while listing my place and the map doesnt show up my correct address, it's so annoying because i can't change it since i already did my first booking, how in the world can i change that?, i don't even know w... Latest reply by Alexandra224
    Hello guys, Iam a new host, I have two reservations from one client through instant booking. (17th and 18th) aand (20th) total days of stay are 3 days, however the payment reflected is only for the last day? How does this payment system work, is it an e...
    I charge $10/night/person after two people. I have a guest who is coming that started with 5 people and is now up to 7. I've asked the guest to change the reservation but she couldn't figure out how so I went in and did a reservation alteration and asked ... Latest reply by Helen3