What Hosts are saying

Hi there! Every once in a while our listing doesn't show up at all when you look it up. Our calendar is up to date & shows as available so I'm not sure why it's happening. Appreciate any help Thanks,Fran Latest reply by Fran39
    Hello to all, I have a question, I have like 6-7 friends who registered through my link they have not yet made a trip but I was supped to get 20-30 Euros when they do, but now I only have one the rest just disappeared, anybody know what happened ? regard...
    Hello Everyone. Though I am quite immune to hosting into a more organized hotel setups, I have homes in 2-3 cities which I would like people to come and stay in, But I am fairly new to listing here on AirBnb and would appreciate any and all constructive ... Latest reply by Pritesh0
    Hi, Need some help. I have two listing on Airbnb in Rotterdam, the netherlands. the area is Rotterdam Kralingen-Crooswijk.When logged in, i manage to find both through search. However when logged out, I only find one of them. Visiblehttps://www.airbnb.com... Latest reply by Adriana163
    Hello!If a guest files for a refund under the extenuating circumstances policy, does the host still get paid according to their cancellation policy? I have a guest who already booked, then let me know that her spouse has stage 4 cancer and they are uncert... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello everybody, I started creating an experience I want to sell, I didn't have the time to finish it so I saved it. But I can't find it anywhere to keep working on it. Does anyone can help ? Thank you in advance for your time. Fanny
    I haven't used airbnb for a while. My old credit card is associated with the account. I am just trying to book a room for August and it is asking for my old 3 digit security code so that I can get in and pay. Unfortunately I can't remember it! Help - how ... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    On Friday, I booked a stay in Columbia, SC with an Airbnb host. The total was $187. For some reason, the host was not seeing the full amount reflected on their end. I noticed when I checked my online banking that the money was pulled from my account on Fr... Latest reply by Manolo10