What Hosts are saying

I have been repeatedly ignored by Nicanor - the case manager. Afwul customer service - who else has experienced this poor service? I am disputing airbnb's cancellation policy at it is misleading and I am being charged for accomodation that I can no longer... Latest reply by Pauline588
    Hello, we are located in the desert and wondering if a hot tub adds and value. We do not have a pool and in off season .. the hottest time.. rates have dropped and it’s competitive.. not sure if they will use during summer but I guess could cool off if n... Latest reply by Amy407
     Buenos días, Hace unos días teníamos una reserva en Santiago de Compostela en la calle Xeneral Pardiñas 29 (aunque luego en realidad luego era otro portal) La anfitriona nos dijo que no podía venir a recibirnos asique su prima nos dió las llaves en la c...
    • 120928.jpg
    • 120714.jpg
    I can't send an Accept message to an enquirer because the Accept/Decline button on the site does not seem to be responding - I can only send a message saying I accept, but this doesn't count as a proper acceptance. I've turned on Instant Book hoping the e... Latest reply by Jake33
    Hi!I have been trawling the forums for a solution to a problem I have encountered at least twice since I started with Airbnb..Namely that a guest wanted to reserve two or more non consecutive days on one booking. I'm not familiar with the charging system... Latest reply by James2431
    Hi Airbnb,Simo the host from *** in Marrakesh has been victim, and his sister Zineb, to assault by a guest that stayed recently. He hit Zineb and brought prostitutes back to the Riad. He is continuing to send abusive message now to wind up Simo. Simo ... Latest reply by Александр92