What Hosts are saying

I have not been paid out on a reservation for almost a week after check-in. Has anyone else ever experienced this? I typically am paid within 24 hours of check in, and I can't find a way to report this or look into it. Please help.... Latest reply by Laura4348
    Hi everyone,I just wondered if anyone else in the UK was waiting longer for payments from airbnb since they switched to Citi bank Ireland?I used to get payments on the day there were released and am now waiting 4-5 working days. I realise this is still wi... Latest reply by Danny391
    Ok, so I've tried everything: called Airbnb plenty of times, wrote them all sorts of emails, have been overall quite patient with them and their very relaxed attitude towards my problem but I can't take it anymore. It's been around three weeks and I still... Latest reply by Sandra320
    Hola buen día!!Estoy muy preocupada con un huesped, desde que llegó no hace más que hacerme reclamos por servicios y beneficios que no estan publicados. Escribe solicitando cosas a cada rato y de muy malos modos, siempre quejandose de todo, de la atencion... Latest reply by Genoveva15
    Hi Has anyone had a similar experience where they have made a minimum booking setting of 2 days and get a guest booking and paying AirBnB for a 1 night?I cant get through to AirBnB in Australia at the moment as there is a 2 hour wait on the phone and my m... Latest reply by Helen427
    ** i need wifi for my job. i need wifi to stream content. I NEED WIFI!. whenever i stay in airbnb places that advertise wifi, the wifi is unusable. airbnb's response? "move to another place". hosts are contractually obliged (according to what airbnb have... Latest reply by Quincy