What Hosts are saying

Hi I am new and very frustrated at how difficult it is to set specific pricing. My pricing is higher than the smart price but doesnt move up or down to follow a trend set by smart price changes. I cant alter a single price and it has not taken my weekend... Latest reply by Julia1259
    What does it mean when airbnb verifies a government ID? I would expect it means that a persons account name and profile photo match the name and photo on their Government ID that they uploaded to verify. Anyone know for sure exactly what the process is ... Latest reply by Lois-And-Bill0
    Hello everyone one, I can't get airbnb to reply to my issue. I have a guest that left a review that is not within the review policies and I want Airbnb to remove it. I reached out 3 times with 2 successful attempts. They said it has been forward to their... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hey all, I have the following question. On the payout page I see that the money transfered to me was equal to 715$. However I have just called my bank and I was told that the amount they received is equal to 675$. Can you pleae let me know where did the o... Latest reply by Kuon0
    Airbnb sells map locations and phone numbers instead of real apartments. No guarantee from stealing your money by any criminal registered here. You just need a phone number. That's not surprising considering they get their commission from any fraudulent t... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi Hosts! I hope you may be able to help. my partner and i are going away between the 5-12th September. We usually have a minimum two night stay on our listing, but we set an additional requirement between 5-12th September to be 5 nights minimum. We then... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi,I am a new host. My first guests had a great time, they told me so repeatedly and in public and private feedback and they said we had gone above and beyond!I gave them a great review too.I can see in rtheir review that they gave me 5 stars in all six... Latest reply by Roberta700