What Hosts are saying

I was hoping you could help. My Airbnb app is having a problem with loading the calendar. Latest reply by Teresa445
    Hello, I have a question. I am new to this site, actually just saw it this past week from a coworker. She showed me at work, and I came home and started clicking away. The first host I contacted would not accept me until I had a profile, which I promp... Latest reply by Marzena4
    I have a Paypal account and I am trying to set it up on Airbnb. Every time I try to th"securely connect with Paypal is I get an error page OOPS 400 when it reverts back to Airbnb. Please explain what I/you need to do to sort this out. Thanks Elaine *...
    hi guys, my first guest cancelled the reservation after check-in and staying one night at the place. Since it is my first guest I will receive the money in 30 days as I understood from Airbnb. So my question is should I make the refund now or only after r... Latest reply by Aiperi0
    I’m new and need some guidance. When should I increase my price to the summer rate in San Diego and for how long? When should I start and end the pricing for Comi-con? Are there any other special dates that draw in crowds? I’m already getting bookings... Latest reply by Crystal115
    In January my partner took her life in the flat we shared and hosted two listings from. At the time I had two running bookings and unfortunately I could not contact airbnb support as was on hold with the Urgent number for 6 hours immeadiately after I fou... Latest reply by Kathryn75