What Hosts are saying

I'm new to Airbnb, can someone please help me. I need to know if a guest books with you months ahead, do Airbnb take the payment in full from them straight away or is it like a travel agent and they pay say 6 weeks before they travel? Im aware that I'm no... Latest reply by Lilian20
    Hi, I have signed up for a while now but this is the first time I am making a reservation. After I provided my official id the form requested that I link with a social network to see my id (ok) and all my connections and interestes (not ok) so I unticked... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    The money has been sent to me and then transfered to my mother. My air B & B person says he my have to potentially cancel. What do I do as the host wait for him to cancel? Replace the money do I send him a refund and how does air b& b give back their por... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, I tried to find an answer to my exact questions but was not able too. I am trying to activate my listing again as I will be away for some hollidays soon. I already set the price and available dates. So, I go to dashboard, my listing and I try to sw... Latest reply by Steve143
    I've been having issues finding a property near Covent Garden, London UK.The past three properties I've looked at have been 'New' with no review. When I contact the hosts, they ask for me to continue the converstation on an alternate email that they provi... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    have a guest who's having trouble with the reservation payment as Airbnb sent some test small transactions and their bank flagged this as fraud, now she's having trouble finding a way to contact airbnb to clear this up. Is there a customer service phone ... Latest reply by Kirstie