What Hosts are saying

Hi I am new to AirBnB and find it incredibly frustrating and unpleasant to use but I have to go with the times. I have, by the way, been advertising on HomeAway since 1998 and find that brilliant so I am not a newbie to this game. Indeed I am a proffessi... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    I posted this on New Hosts but no response so far. Maybe someone here can help. I have my minimum pricing set at $65/night. I have smart pricing turned on and I have weekend pricing set at $90. Most of the dates shown for the next few months show a va... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hi I have a dedicated web site for my apartment on which i give a huge amount of information: - about arrival- including meeting and digicodes for the apartment- the apartment- Cannes- Manuals for all the equipment etc in the apartment. How can I communic... Latest reply by Michael614
    I have a wonderful guest who has been considerate, clean and fun to hang out with. My question pertains to how to handle the fact that he is ruining my cookware. I allow my guests access to the full kitchen so he is not out of bounds, but he has badly b... Latest reply by Huma0
    Can somebody please help me ?? During the weekends I only want to rent our cottage for minimum 2 nights , it seems easy but i cannot fix this , i tried to find contact with airbnb but it is not possible I think , i am sonja [personal information hidden] i... Latest reply by Lizzie