What Hosts are saying

HiI am trying to list my property but isn't not showing when I search. We've listed the property before no problem but then I took it off for a while and have just added specific dates. It shows on the left hand side of the calendar as 'listed' and I've s... Latest reply by Victoria57
    i dont see my new guest reservation on my list why and what can i do? i blocked the calendar for those dates. does he have to confirm after i approve? or what? im confused. Latest reply by Dede0
    Hello,I've just opened my account and I have a problem. Namely, I wasn't aware of the instant book option. So what happened is that somebody booked my room for the dates that I had already promised to another person who also contacted me via Airbnb, so I ... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Urgent ...Hi .. who should i contact to cancel my recent payout and using new payout account ..because the payout was sent to my old account and is invalid now .. thanks Latest reply by Gisela17
    Dear Airbnb Community, I was traveling... alone... in France. I rented a car and was moving from place to place. My phone didn't always work, and I don't speak French, so getting lost was a frequent occurrence! I had booked "apt Avec une grande terras... Latest reply by Jennifer94
    Thank you. I have a guest tonight. He just booked for one but he brought a girl (unannounced) over and they have been in the room together for an hour. It is an extra charge if she stays and the room is only supposed to be for one person, how should I han... Latest reply by Lizzie
    In the past week we had this problem already twice. I.e. the last enquiry: the price for a night is €125 (which is in the calendar) and in the quote it shows €106 a night... Since it's a week stay enquiry it minuses €133 from what we should get. Has anyon... Latest reply by Roz4