What Hosts are saying

Hello, I am completely new to hosting. I have a house that can comfortably sleep 8, but I've added a $40/pp surcharge for each person staying for groups over 4. My first inquiry is a film crew that would like to take two weekends to shoot a film here! ... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Wow, I can't believe this. We had someone book our room last week. Then they told us they had booked for their husband because they didn't have room where they were staying and he didn't have an accounnt (and their host had never met the husband). So I as... Latest reply by Kristo0
    A guest booked for 3 nights' stay in my apartment, which is fine. Then one week prior to his trip he communicated to me via the AirBnB system about this reservation using a different account. I guess this new account he is using in not legally binding as ... Latest reply by Paul257
    Hi, When user makes a new booking, I want to take 50% deposit immediately from the guest. I mean if the guest wants to keep his/her reservation he/she must pay 50% deposit. How can we have something like this? Is there some setting in the airbnb dashboard... Latest reply by Helen3