What Hosts are saying

I am a new host and looking to build my positive reviews. My second guest was scheduled to stay for 8 nights, but checked out early after only 5 nights due to an injury. He enjoyed his stay and said that he wished to write me a positive review, which I ap... Latest reply by Gretchen0
    I have had a cancellation saying it s by me. I have not cancelled and I want the person to come and she wants to come. It 2 for tommorrow the 30/6 Help need immediately Mona Latest reply by Colin23
    Hello, I have been listed on Airbnb for 1 year. I have had 0 inquiries, and VERY few page views - I'm talking like 1-2/month.I have been told to lower my rate - and I have - to much lower than I feel comfortable with actually but I am hoping it will at l... Latest reply by Daniel-Rusteen0
    Hi all, The intelligent pricing just offered my room with a lower price than my minimum price and now I have a request. What can I do and how is it possible to get a lower price than my minum price? I would loose money to that offered price. Can I change ... Latest reply by Shelly8
    I just made a reservation to Lisbon and received an email that says that my reservation to Cleveland is confirmed and it is for different dates. There is no email or contact info on the email to clarify the situation. The subject of the email show Clevela... Latest reply by Ralf5
    We had a guest where her flight was delayed and she arrived at 3am. I did give out basic instructions on how to get to the studio, just in case, so that they can show themselves inside. My husband was planning to stay up to show them into our converted ga... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hi, I have a problem. Last night a message arrived from a guest and I didnt get notice. Another message came in the afternoon and I only saw the first message.I hope I was able to answer customer via e mail but this conversation is not visible on airbnb.... Latest reply by Mina-and-Grice0
    Hello fellow hosts... I just started listing my home on airbnb and I am finding that in the last two weeks I've received last minute reservations - like can we come tonight and stay for 2-3 days. This is too last minute for me and my partner, since we wor... Latest reply by Amaris0