What Hosts are saying

I have been hosting for two years and in January 2019 received a request from Airbnb asking me to join Airbnb plus .I agreed as it is stated that this scheme is likely to increase bookings and therefore income .sadly this has not been the case .my bookin... Latest reply by Villads0
    I recently had an AirBnB experience which was not great, but the host was very nice and sent me the money refunded. I got an email from AirBnB saying it had been refunded, and I can see the amount listed in the "resolutions centre". However I don't know h... Latest reply by Harriman0
    I have a new booking who is going to be a pain, I already know this based on her constant questions before booking. Now she wants an explaination of the extra guest fee. I charge $20 per person over 8. Her group is 9. She doesn't understand things very qu... Latest reply by Clary0
    HI everyone, I would love some advise on how to handle this.I have been hosting for over a year now with great reviews and no problems. Recently a guest left the gas stove turned on and called us to say he was smelling gas. When I arrived he had already f... Latest reply by Lorna170
    I have been hosting on Abnb for over 2 years. Many of you may know that short term rentals (less than 30 days) is not allowed in Clark County, City of Henderson, City of N. Las Vegas and is greatly restricted in the City of Las Vegas. I have experience wo... Latest reply by Brian1959
    Are there any hosts in RochesterKent UK? I have a 2 bed flat in Rochester and am considering to use for airnb. Looking for advise and direction if this is a good location for airnb business and how to go about it from the experienced hosts. Thanks Latest reply by Helen3
    Hey guys! Just wanted to get some advise.I got bitten very bad by bed bugs since i arrived to Miami and I've spent couple nights in airbnb. I noticed red spots after first night but didn't figure out what that could be. Eventually after couple nights, I l... Latest reply by Andy2675
    I've just started Airbnb. My listing states I have 1 private room available and a shared bathroom facility. Is it necessary to clearly stipulate that my room is not en-suite? Latest reply by Cindy419