What Hosts are saying

I would like to sublet 1 of my listings on Airbnb. I feel clueless, where I am usually very clued up. It does not give me the option any where ( as far as I can see) to set it monthly. Other than giving a monthly discount. Am I missing something? Can anyo... Latest reply by Debbie612
    I filled out the Guidebook to leave for guests but when I go to print it everything is listed in a different order and it doesn't make sense. i.e. a park is followed by a restaurant and theater and then another park. Does anyone know if I can fix this? Latest reply by Daniella1
    I had to cancel a booking as we had set up a 5 night minimum and somehow Airbnb allowed an instant 3 night booking. This would really mess up our rentals so I politely explained it to the renter and she completely understood. it showed me that on Quick bo... Latest reply by Carol6064
    A guest through Airbnb rented my cottage and stayed July 01-03. The guest damages the property at my cottage during their stay. And they stayed 11 guests instead of my guest limitation of maximum 6 guests for my 2 bedroom cottage. I send request for the... Latest reply by Denise1223
    Hi all, Reaching out to anyone in Salt Lake City currently hosting. I would like to start and want to know where to begin. I am having a hard time finding rules and regulations for my city on Airbnb's website, and I know there are some things related to 3... Latest reply by Elsa46