What Hosts are saying

Hi, I've been asked to pre approve a booking request, but am not sure what amount I am approving, the Potential Earnings amount or the Enquiry amount. The former is much higher than than latter. The Potential Earnings amount appears to be using my standa... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone, I was hoping to gain some constructive criticism on my listing as I am new the Airbnb and would love to gain experience from all of you. https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/39713868?location=Golden%2C%20BC&source_impression_id=p3_1574100313_Z4tW6nWXm... Latest reply by Taj46
    why guest cant make the payment with debit card? only credit card available for my hosting, please help.thank you.Ms Teng Latest reply by Sarah977
    hi! An airbnb photographer came and too k pics of my apartment several weeks ago and they are still not up and I haven't seen them. The photographer sent them in and said they are edited by some sort of review board and then they get published. Do you kno...
    Hello,Has anyone else had problems with the AirBNB App and messages being delayed?For example, today I contacted my guest who is arriving this evening, to give him check in information. About 5 minutes later I received a push notification on my phone inf... Latest reply by Gemma126
    Our host did cancel our whole month staying from the midle. She did not pay us back enough and now she is saying that she wants extra money because apartment was thirdy. I have video after I cleaned the house. It is not thirdy. I have now new airbnb and I... Latest reply by Niina4
    I had guests stay at our place for two weeks. The day before they were leaving I had to meet he town there to replace our water meter and found my Nest system and WiFi had been hacked by the guest, He never asked about changing the temperature and never r... Latest reply by Steven65