What Hosts are saying

hi all,first time poster here - hows everyone? ok, so i apologise if im asking a really obvious one but i couldnt find a link or relevant FAQ so here goes... my question is about smart pricing, and here is the context: i listed my place online, and select... Latest reply by Laura4093
    I've just lowered my nightly weekday price to 59 euro, except when I preview it and pretend to book as a guest, it shows up as 62 euro, with a 20 euro service charge! I have no additional fees and have never experienced this before. Is this a glitch, or s... Latest reply by Derek316
    Every morning I look at my Calendar availability and I see that the day next is "unabilable for booking". If I wake up on Monday morning, Monday is available, but Tuesday is blocked off. I have been following this "glitch?" for a couple days now, and it ... Latest reply by Manuel3308
    I am trying to rent a property on the website (not the app) but get this error essage when submitting my CC info: "Almost done!Payment is not supported on your version of the app anymore. Please upgrade your client"I dont know what to do with that.....any... Latest reply by Sarah3213
    Does anybody know if the French embassy accepts Airbnb bookings in place of hotel reservation bookings instead? We are applying for a visa for my mum and it is required to submit accomodation details. We'd like to book a home instead as we are a family of... Latest reply by Johanna383
    I have just had a potential booking that has cost me a night's availability and a night's running costs. Yesterday morning a guest requested to book for a stay last night. I accepted this request (and, unlike when I pre-approve but can choose to leave the... Latest reply by Jane89
    I completed my listing on Wednesday 22/03. I've had confirmation from airbnb that I have completed listing, but can't find it on any other computer when logging onto airbnb website. (I can see my listing on my profile page)When I'm on the map I zoom into ... Latest reply by Jackie581
    Has anyone noticed that Airbnb did NOT collect Occupancy Taxes for Tennessee hosts in October 2019? Does anyone know what is the deal? I read the new Terms and Conditions, 13.6 Airbnb reserves the right, with prior notice to Hosts, to cease the Collection... Latest reply by Susan3510
    hi all. so glad to have found this community. i'm about to list my house and i have a question: i live in this house and will be vacating it when guests book the house. can i leave my food in my frig? or would that be a yuk factor for guests?thanks for a... Latest reply by Debbie789