What Hosts are saying

Hello I cant block off dates in my calendar. Is this is known issue? How can I contact airbnb support? Appreciate your help. Thanks!
    Hello! We had a guest check who said they didn’t want a room in the 3rd floor and asked for a room on the 2nd instead. We dont have any available on the 2nd floor. A few few hours later they parked in our parking spot, checked in with no problem, and th... Latest reply by Jennifer1975
    Hi I would like to learn more about starting a Airbnb out of my split level home in Bellingham but is it possible in my residential area? How can I find out more info?
    I need to report occupancy taxes collect and remitted by Airbnb. Where on the website is this information found?
    Working in downtown Houston M-F and looking for accommodations. Does anyone know how I would go about find an extended stay or long term rental through this group? Latest reply by Jacque19
    Hi,I already refund my money USD85.46 from mypaypal acc..Please inform if you already received my refunds because i need to delete paypal acc then create a new one acc from Malaysia Country i will update mynew paypal acc to you for transfer the money back... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I just got s request from a Shelby for 10/4-10/6/19 AND I am not getting her profile, reviews etc. This is the 2nd time it’s happened. Can you send me his/her profile & reviews? TY Judy Latest reply by Sarah977
    St. Louis County in Minnesota is proposing a short-term rental ordinance requiring licenses. Up until now for areas in townships or cities in the county without licensing requirements there has been no need for a license. Proposed rules seem to suggest th...